Register for English courses for adults in Term 3 to enjoy 15% discount. Book your preferred class now! Following the Government’s announcement, the British Council in Singapore will restart face-to-face teaching and training from 21 June, with plans to return completely to face-to-face lessons on 28 June 2021. Learn more.
Communicate confidently, network professionally, write accurately
- Benefit from personalised content linked to your professional and learning goals
- Receive individual feedback on presentations, speeches, emails and reports
- Enjoy exclusive access to networking events and management and leadership workshops at the Professional Development Centre
Free myNetwork networking events, professional and leadership workshops for all British Council adult learners.
How are our courses delivered?
Our team of highly qualified and experienced teachers are dedicated to supporting you throughout your learning journey and helping you to achieve the results you desire through guidance and feedback which is specific to you and your goals. Our courses can be delivered:
- part-time in a class size of maximum 16 students as we believe in keeping our classes small to maximise teacher-student interaction
- 1:1/Small Group private lessons for adults where you get to interact with your teacher more at your own pace and time at any of our four centres, at your workplace or residence in Singapore.
Track your English language progress
The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFRL) is an international standard for describing language ability. Track your progress.