Get 8% off with new registrations for 2022 Term 3 courses for adults. Book your preferred class now!
The health and safety of our students, teachers and staff is our highest priority. Learn more about the British Council in Singapore's response to the government’s announcement on Covid-19 guidelines.
Build your confidence and fluency in spoken English for everyday life
- Flexibility to join our courses all year round
- Join MyClub for social activities each week
- 1:1 support and advice on using English in the real world
On these courses, you will:
- gain confidence in speaking and communicating in every day situations
- enjoy exclusive access to MyClub - free, interesting, social and fun learning experience that include out of classroom activities and clubs
- receive 1:1 support and advice on using English in the real world from our team of expert teachers
- make friends from around the world.
Free MyClub language workshops, and events for all British Council adult learners.
How are our courses delivered?
Our team of highly qualified and experienced teachers are dedicated to supporting you throughout your learning journey and helping you to achieve the results you desire through guidance and feedback which is specific to you and your goals. Our courses can be delivered:
- part-time in a class size of maximum 16 students as we believe in keeping our classes small to maximise teacher-student interaction
- 1:1/Small Group private lessons for adults where you get to interact with your teacher more at your own pace and time at any of our centres, at your workplace or residence in Singapore.
Track your English language progress
The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFRL) is an international standard for describing language ability. Track your progress.