Book your preferred class now!
Build your confidence and fluency in spoken English for your work and everyday life
- Gain confidence in speaking and communicating in every day situations
- Make friends from around the world
- 1:1 support and advice on using English in the real world from our team of expert teachers through MyClub Ask the Teacher
- Enjoy MyClub, a free, engaging, and social learning experience with extracurricular activities and social events for all British Council adult learners
How are our courses delivered?
Our team of highly qualified and experienced teachers are dedicated to supporting you throughout your learning journey and helping you to achieve the results you desire through guidance and feedback which is specific to you and your goals. Our courses can be delivered:
- part-time in a class size of maximum 16 students as we believe in keeping our classes small to maximise teacher-student interaction
- 1:1/Small group private lessons for adults where you get to interact with your teacher more at your own pace and time at any of our centres, at your workplace or residence in Singapore.
Track your English language progress
The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFRL) is an international standard for describing language ability. Track your progress.