Register for Term 4 by Monday 31 August and get 30% discount for new students! As part of our safe distancing measures, class sizes have been reduced and the classroom layout has been adjusted to ensure one metre between students.
Designed specifically for working professionals, to communicate more effectively in the workplace.
Offered at three levels, these 10-week, either 20-hour or 40-hour courses are designed specifically for working professionals who wish to hone their business language skills through extensive investigation and practice to enhance their workplace communication.
Choose the most relevant course to enhance your performance by improving your speaking and pronunciation or your grammar and writing.
On these courses, you will:
- participate in dynamic classes to make your English come alive
- connect with people from a wide variety of professional backgrounds
- improve your spoken or written communication skills through a range of common workplace themes
- put new skills into action instantly through realistic communicative activities.
Free myClub language workshops, and events for all British Council adult learners.
You can use your SkillsFuture credit for the 'Business English Skills Training: Speaking and Pronunciation' course. Find out more here.
How are our courses delivered?
Our team of highly qualified and experienced teachers are dedicated to supporting you throughout your learning journey and helping you to achieve the results you desire through guidance and feedback which is specific to you and your goals. Our courses can be delivered:
- Part-time in a class size of maximum 16 students as we believe in keeping our classes small to maximise teacher-student interaction. As part of social distancing measures, there will now be a maximum of nine students in each classroom.
- 1:1/Small Group Private Lessons for adults where you get to interact with your teacher more at your own pace and time at any of our four centres, at your workplace or residence in Singapore.
Track your English language progress
The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFRL) is an international standard for describing language ability. Track your progress.