20% discount for all new sign ups for 2021 Term 1 intake, valid from 19 October 2020 to 30 November 2020. 25% discount for all new sign ups if they sign up for a bundle (i.e. a course from 2020 Term 5 and a course from 2021 Term 1), valid from 19 October 2020 to 29 November 2020. As part of our safe distancing measures, class sizes have been reduced and the classroom layout has been adjusted to ensure one metre between students.
Communicate accurately, network professionally and with confidence
- Personalised needs analysis linked to your professional and learning goals
- Feedback service for presentations, speeches, emails and reports
- Exclusive access to networking events and management and leadership workshops at the Professional Development Centre
On these courses, you will:
- participate in dynamic classes to make your English come alive
- connect with people from a wide variety of professional backgrounds
- improve your spoken or written communication skills through a range of common workplace themes
- put new skills into action instantly through realistic communicative activities.
Free myClub language workshops, and events for all British Council adult learners.
How are our courses delivered?
Our team of highly qualified and experienced teachers are dedicated to supporting you throughout your learning journey and helping you to achieve the results you desire through guidance and feedback which is specific to you and your goals. Our courses can be delivered:
- part-time in a class size of maximum 16 students as we believe in keeping our classes small to maximise teacher-student interaction. As part of social distancing measures, there will now be a maximum of nine students in each classroom.
- 1:1/Small Group private lessons for adults where you get to interact with your teacher more at your own pace and time at any of our four centres, at your workplace or residence in Singapore.
Track your English language progress
The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFRL) is an international standard for describing language ability. Track your progress.