Our Napier Road Centre is centrally located in beautiful tropical surroundings and a five minute bus ride from Orchard (NS22) MRT Station.
A dedicated Examinations Customer Services team to serve you better for exams-related phone enquiries, in-person registration and exams certificate collection.
The British Council in Singapore provides a certification service, which is a confirmation that a photocopy is a true copy of an original document. Please note that this is not a confirmation of the authenticity of the original certificate. At the moment we do not provide legalisation service. This service is available only at our Napier Road Centre, from Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. To have your documents certified, please follow the steps here.
Our centre provides an excellent learning environment for our students with:
- 574.58 m2 floor area with 16 purpose-built classrooms, including two purpose-built for computer-assisted testing and a capacity of 18 students per classroom
- Each classroom is equipped with an interactive whiteboard and a digital visualiser
- Wireless laptop computer facilities and free Internet access
- Eight meeting rooms
- Adult learners learning zone and computer room
- Young learners learning zone
- Google 360 panoramic virtual tour