As part of social distancing measures, there will be a maximum of nine students in each classroom.
Master English for everyday life and make friends from around the world.
Join a class with other students at the same level as you, and enjoy learning in a lively and fun class with classmates from around the world. Our team of experts will identify your learning needs and support you to meet your English language goals.
On these courses, you will:
- gain confidence in speaking and communicating in every day situations
- enjoy exclusive access to myClub - free, interesting, social and fun learning experience that include out of classroom activities and clubs
- receive 1:1 support and advice on using English in the real world from our team of expert teachers
- make friends from around the world.
Free myClub language workshops, and events for all British Council adult learners.
How are our courses delivered?
Our team of highly qualified and experienced teachers are dedicated to supporting you throughout your learning journey and helping you to achieve the results you desire through guidance and feedback which is specific to you and your goals. Our courses can be delivered:
- Part-time in a class size of maximum 16 students as we believe in keeping our classes small to maximise teacher-student interaction
- One-to-one/small group where you get to interact with your teacher more at your own pace and time at any of our four centres, at your workplace or residence in Singapore.