Share your interests, opinions and experiences in a lively and engaging class. Practise English for everyday purposes with people from a wide variety of backgrounds in this 48 hour course over three months.
On this course, you will:
- participate in dynamic classes to make your English come alive
- communicate with more confidence and fewer errors
- learn essential techniques and phrases for everyday situations
- socialise in English with teachers and students of other nationalities in student clubs and events.
Special Promotion: 10% Early Bird Discount
Enjoy an early bird discount of 10% on our 2018 Term 2 British Council part-time adult courses (*terms and conditions apply). Limited offer only, register now
Enjoy an additional 5% discount for 48 hour part-time English courses if you are currently a student studying with us in Term 1.
Terms and conditions:
- 10% early bird discount is applicable to both new and existing students
- 5% loyalty discount is only applicable to existing students attending Term 1 courses who register for a full course
- Applicable only for these 48-hour courses: Business English, General English, BEST: Business English Skills Training and IELTS Preparation
- Not applicable for SMART English, SMART English Junior, Professional Development Centre (PDC), Business Confidence, Cultural Conversations, Focus on Pronunciation, University Academic Success, Study Camps, One-to-one and Private groups, Young Learner English Enrichment, British Council Pre-school
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion/discounts
- Fees nett of the discount and SkillsFuture credit claim amount (if applicable) will be collected
- No deferral of course allowed with this promotion
- The 10% early bird discount is only valid for course registrations made from 24 January 2018 till 4 March 2018.
Free myClub language workshops, and events for all British Council adult learners.