Our IELTS preparation courses give you the confidence and skills to get the results you need in the IELTS test.
If you intend to study or work where English is the language of communication, IELTS will give you an excellent measure of your skills. These courses are not suitable if you have little or no knowledge of English; a General English course is more relevant in this case.
On these courses, you will:
- learn with British Council IELTS experts who are trained to help you realise your potential
- receive tips, practice and feedback to go into the test fully prepared for the challenges ahead
- look at authentic exam papers to practice and explore each exam area
- feel confident in answering questions quickly and effectively by developing an awareness of common topics and question types.
Special Promotion: 10% Early Bird Discount
Enjoy an early bird discount of 10% on our 2018 Term 3 British Council part-time adult courses (*terms and conditions apply). Limited offer only, register now!
Terms and conditions:
- The 10% early bird discount is only valid for course registrations made from 9 April 2018 to 3 June 2018
- 10% early bird discount is applicable to both new and existing students
- 5% loyalty discount is only applicable to existing students attending Term 2 courses who register for a full course
- Applicable only for these 48-hour courses: Business English, General English, BEST: Business English Skills Training and IELTS Preparation
- Not applicable for SMART English, SMART English Junior, Professional Development Centre (PDC), Business Confidence, University Academic Success, Study Camps, One-to-one and Private groups, Young Learner English Enrichment, British Council Pre-school
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion/discounts
- Fees nett of the discount and SkillsFuture credit claim amount (if applicable) will be collected
- No deferral of course allowed with this promotion.
Free myClub language workshops, and events for all British Council adult learners.