Our Study Camps are intensive holiday programmes aimed at Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary students (aged 4 to 17) from all the over the world who would benefit from extra English language support within a safe, fun and supportive environment. Students can register for each module separately and attend as many modules as they wish. All camps are offered at a variety of levels.
On this course students will:
- make friends from many different countries
- develop their vocabulary on a range of different topics
- gain confidence in communicating together in English
- develop their world knowledge and intellectual curiosity
- activate their creative expression.
What types of activities will the students do?
- games and fun activities
- project and group work
- drama activities
- hands-on experiments
- online research projects.