Do you consider yourself as a good listener? Do you listen to understand the other person or to prepare your answer?
When you listen mindfully, you are fully present in the moment so that you hear the message that is being shared and are able to respond in a considerate and compassionate way. The first step to mindful listening is preparation. Without it, it is hard to listen attentively to others.
Join us for this interactive and exclusive event where you will learn how to:
- Prepare to listen mindfully
- Stay present and focused during a conversation
- Show you are listening to make others feel valued and understood.
Who should attend?
- HR and L&D professionals
- People managers and team leaders
- Business partners
Save the date and register in advance for this virtual workshop here.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information on how to join the workshop.
- This invite is non-transferable. Please email us if you would like us to extend this invitation to colleagues. RSVP before Thursday 14 July.
- This is a corporate networking event as such we request participants to register using their company email and contact details. As this event is subject to limited availability, each company/organisation is limited to two representatives.
Professional skills training and development
We offer Interpersonal Communication Skills workshop too.