It’s that time of the year for performance reviews, when most people are engaging in conversations around giving and receiving feedback.
Do you need to give someone some feedback? Are you worried about how they might react? Being able to give effective feedback – both positive and critical – is a crucial skill for managers.
In this interactive online session you will:
- be introduced to a simple but effective way to structure your feedback conversations
- practice giving some critical feedback and receive feedback on your performance
- learn how to receive feedback well.
Who should attend:
Learning and Development/HR Practitioners who:
- develop strategic Learning and Development programmes
- lead an organisation with an interest in continued learning
- have an interest in developing their own soft skills.
Who will be your facilitator:
Annie Besant is a learning and development professional, manager and trainer with corporate experience in global organisations. She also has considerable experience as a media professional, educator, business communicator and digital evangelist.
Save the date and register in advance for this virtual workshop here.
Please note that this invite is non-transferable. Please email us if you would like us to extend this invitation to colleagues. RSVP before Thursday 29 April. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information on how to join the workshop.