Find out how to register for IGCSE/International GCSE and school exams if you are a private candidate.
Submit your registration form
To do this, you will need:
- Your completed and signed registration form. Please make and keep a photocopy of this form for your records.
- One colour passport-size photograph. This must be identical and taken within the past three months.
- A clear photocopy of your valid ID Card (NRIC) or passport.
Submit your completed form and supporting documents to our Napier Road centre either in person or by post. You will receive your Statement of Entry and information about your examination venues approximately three weeks before your exams via email.
You will find the fees for all exams listed on the registration form. Your application will not be processed until you have paid for your exams.
You can pay for your examination in one of the following ways:
- With a cheque made payable to "British Council (Singapore) Limited".
- In person at the Napier Road centre. You can pay by cash, credit card (only Mastercard or VISA), cheque or NETS.
Each examination board has a normal registration stage for each exam session. You may still be able to register for exams after this date, but you will have to pay a penalty fee. You can find more information about late registration penalty fees on your exam registration form.
If you need special arrangements during your examinations, you must submit a recent medical report along with your application form. The medical report must specify what arrangements you will need for your examinations and must be submitted at least two months before the start of the examination session. Learn more about special arrangements.