The theme of the competition is School: Now and in the Future
The competition is open to these age groups: 6 - 8 years, 9 - 11 years and 12 - 15 years
How to take part:
- Entries should be between A4 and A3 size (no bigger).
- Use art materials that give strong colours and lines, such as paint, pastels, collage or wax crayons.
- Anything bright and strong (not coloured pencils).
- Make up a title for your picture (the theme is not the title).
On the back of each entry, write:
- the title of your picture
- your name and age
- the name of the teaching centre, level, time and day of your class
Hand the entries to your teacher or the customer service staff at the reception counter in your centre by 6 August 2018 and stand a chance to win
- A free place on our December holiday course
- art materials
- and a 50 dollar voucher