Book your preferred class now!
Expert support to help you reach your IELTS goal
- Be taught by a highly qualified and experienced teacher who is a specialist in IELTS
- Individual feedback service on all four parts of the IELTS test through MyClub Ask the Teacher
- Book your IELTS course and test together and take the computer based IELTS test any day of the week
- Enjoy MyClub, a free, engaging, and social learning experience with extracurricular activities and social events for all British Council adult learners
How are our courses delivered?
Our team of highly qualified and experienced teachers are dedicated to supporting you throughout your learning journey and helping you to achieve the results you desire through guidance and feedback which is specific to you and your goals. Our courses can be delivered:
- part-time in a class size of maximum 16 students as we believe in keeping our classes small to maximise teacher-student interaction.
Track your English language progress
The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFRL) is an international standard for describing language ability. Track your progress.