Our Tampines Centre is located in the east of Singapore, in the first CarbonNeutral® Development in Singapore and Asia Pacific, and received the BCA Green Mark Award in 2016.
It is situated in the heart of the established and vibrant Tampines Regional Centre, easily accessible via Tampines Expressway (TPE), East Coast Parkway (ECP) or Pan Island Expressway (PIE).
It's a 25 minute drive to Central Business District (CBD), a ten minute drive to Singapore Changi Airport and a five minute walk to Tampines bus interchange and Tampines (EW2/DT32) MRT station.
Tampines Centre is surrounded by a myriad of amenities including eateries, shopping, entertainment and sports complex, and next to the Downtown Line's Tampines (EW2/DT32) MRT station opening in 2017.
Courses and services offered
We offer a variety of courses through our English Language Centre:
The British Council Pre-school is located in our Tampines Centre.
Our centre provides an excellent learning environment for our students with:
- Nine purpose-built classrooms; 391.50 m2 floor area and a capacity of 18 students per classroom
- Each classroom is equipped with an Interactive whiteboard and a Digital Visualiser
- Five of the classrooms have custom designed furniture for young learners
- Wireless laptop computer facilities and free Internet access
- Young learners reading zone
- Google 360 panoramic virtual tour