Register for Term 3 from 18 May to 14 June and get early bird 10% discount for new students and 15% discount for existing British Council students.
As part of social distancing measures, there will be a maximum of nine students in each classroom.
Designed specifically for working professionals, to communicate more effectively in the workplace.
Offered at three levels, these 10-week, either 20-hour or 40-hour courses are designed specifically for working professionals who wish to hone their business language skills through extensive investigation and practice to enhance their workplace communication.
Choose the most relevant course to enhance your performance by improving your speaking and pronunciation or your grammar and writing.
On these courses, you will:
- participate in dynamic classes to make your English come alive
- connect with people from a wide variety of professional backgrounds
- improve your spoken or written communication skills through a range of common workplace themes
- put new skills into action instantly through realistic communicative activities.
Free myClub language workshops, and events for all British Council adult learners.
How are our courses delivered?
Our team of highly qualified and experienced teachers are dedicated to supporting you throughout your learning journey and helping you to achieve the results you desire through guidance and feedback which is specific to you and your goals. Our courses can be delivered:
- Part-time in a class size of maximum 16 students as we believe in keeping our classes small to maximise teacher-student interaction
- One-to-one/small group where you get to interact with your teacher more at your own pace and time at any of our four centres, at your workplace or residence in Singapore.