As the academic year draws to a close, most of us would be reflecting on what worked well with our students and what we, as educators, could be doing differently in our classrooms in the coming year. Before we go away on our well-deserved breaks, it would serve us well to spend some time preparing ourselves for the opportunities and the challenges that 2018 will inevitably bring with it.
Following feedback from fellow educators on areas of teaching that they would most appreciate support with, we have put together a series of intensive courses and workshops for November.
Read on for more details on these sessions – we hope these would help you gear up for another effective year of teaching and learning in the classroom.
- Know It – Teach it: Grammar (20 hours) – Dates: 02 Nov to 10 Nov
- Grammar and Vocabulary in the Early Years (10 hours) - Dates: 03 Nov to 17 Nov
- Know It – Teach It: Speech and Drama (10 hours) - Dates: 14 Nov to 16 Nov
- Teacher Effectiveness in the Classroom refresher workshop series (15 hours) - Dates: 20 Nov to 24 Nov
- Emotional Intelligence in the classroom (9 hours) - Dates: 27 Nov to 29 Nov.
For more details on these workshops/courses, please contact Susan Teo (email: email@example.com; DID: 6470 7159).