As part of the safe distancing measures, class layout has been adjusted to adhere to government regulations.
Start your child's education journey with the trusted experts.
Class Sessions and Fees
|Morning||9.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m.||S$2,900 per term|
|Afternoon||1.00 p.m. to 4.00 p.m.||S$2,650 per term|
In our 3-hour daily Pre-school in Tampines , we adopt a distinctive blend of best practices based on Singapore's and United Kingdom's curriculum frameworks, with an equal emphasis on Mandarin, to provide an exceptional foundation for learning for your child. Nursery and Kindergarten programmes are available.
Taught by highly qualified and passionate teachers, lessons are enriched with purposeful play, hands-on activities and child-led projects to inspire and encourage their engagement with the wider world. Our happy and confident children will develop a natural curiosity and love for learning, as well as an academic grounding for future learning.
Our approach is influenced by the pedagogies of Montessori, High-Scope and Inquiry-based learning.
- Holistic, hands-on and concrete learning
- Strong emphasis on language and literacy
Immersive Bilingual Curriculum
Our classes have a immersive structure that will give your child a head start in becoming effectively bilingual.
- Small class sizes
- Two teachers in class at all times - one English-speaking and the other Mandarin-speaking, to ensure that the learning of both languages comes naturally
Nurturing and Experienced Teachers
All our teachers hold professional teaching qualifications and have extensive experience teaching young children.
- Ongoing training for teachers all year round
- Up-to-date with the latest teaching methodologies, techniques and technologies
Excellent Learning Environment
Our premises are equipped with state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment to facilitate interactive learning.
- Interactive Whiteboards (IWB) in all classes
- Spacious, fully airconditioned indoor gym area
- Strong Child Protection policy
- First CarbonNeutral® development in Asia Pacific
We strive to provide an environment conducive to learning so we keep our class sizes small to provide your child with the best possible care.
|Nursery||Children turning 3 or 4 in the year||1:6 or 1:7|
|Kindergarten 1||Children turning 5 in the year||1:8|
|Kindergarten 2||Children turning 6 in the year||1:8|
We are located at our Tampines Centre: 11 Tampines Concourse, #01-02/03/04, Singapore 528729 (3-minute walk from Tampines MRT Downtown Line).