Create a piece of art based on local myths, famous legends or fairy tales of your choice.
- Age groups: 8 and under, 9 – 11 and 12 – 15
- Attractive prizes to be won.
- Deadline for submission: August 23rd
- Entries should be A4 or A3 size and use strong, clear colours.
- On the back of each entry, write the title of your picture, your name, age, your teacher’s name and the name of the teaching centre.
The three winners (one from each age group) will then be entered into the global young learners’ art competition. This will be held in October 2015.
The three winning pictures and nine runners-up from the global competition will be displayed in 2016 calendar, other promotional materials and on the British Council website.
Start drawing today!