Book a free trial class for your child now!
British Council premium English lessons – your goals, your pace, your future
Are you looking to give your child a head start with their phonics and reading development? Do they need support with their writing or to develop confidence with their spoken English?
Does your teen need help with English homework or other school subjects taught in English? Perhaps they are preparing for MOE or international school examinations and need expert guidance? Are they simply struggling to keep up with lessons at school and need a flexible class at their pace, covering their learning goals?
Look no further! We can help! Whatever their goals, we will work with them to ensure these are met. Be confident to put their future in our hands.
Our highly specialised private courses team works closely with learners of all levels and ages to develop and deliver customised courses specific to their learning aims with a flexible structure and guaranteed results. We provide a premium service with a single-point-of-contact throughout their study. One of our skilled team members will be your personal assistant to guide you through your pre-course consultation, find the right teacher for you, arrange your schedule and facilitate any necessary changes to your bespoke learning experience with us.
We provide courses in the following areas and many more.
- English language and skills support classes for young learners in MOE and International schools
- Help with other school subjects taught in English (e.g. Literature, History, Geography, Science)
- MOE and International Exam preparation (PSLE, O-level, General Paper, IB, IELTS) or skills focus (creative writing, composition, comprehension)
- Pronunciation and speaking skills
- Phonics and early literacy