Our experienced and passionate teachers use a variety of proven teaching methods, up-to-date materials and cutting-edge technologies to help you to reach your goals. With a personalised approach, we prepare you for using English in everyday life, from work to social occasions.
Task based learning activities will help develop practical language skills, providing the confidence you need.
Following the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFRL), courses for adults include:
- group activities with other students of the same level of English proficiency
- scenario based speaking exercises to build your confidence
- modern teaching techniques to equip you with 21st century skills for both social and professional use
- regular, personal feedback to help track your progress
- a range of extra resources including country specific material
- 1:1 support and advice on using English in the real world from our team of expert teachers through MyClub Ask the Teacher
- MyClub, a free, engaging, and social learning experience with extracurricular activities and social events for all British Council adult learners