A fun and effective curriculum for your child designed by British Council experts specialising in English education for young learners
All children will get to learn naturally through play, while Kindergarten 1 students have the privilege of experiencing 'Learning Time with Timmy', our innovative play-based methodology features animated characters from Academy Award®-winning Aardman stories. With our specially-trained teachers, all students will feel safe and relaxed as they embark on a hands-on exploration to develop their speaking and socialisation skills. We will also nurture their love for learning as they become confident English readers.
Creating a nurturing learning environment in partnership with parents
During the Covid-19 pandemic, our specially-trained teachers bring their enthusiasm and expertise into your home, taking you and your child on a fun English learning adventure!
Our engaging learning experience is designed by experts to spark your child’s imagination and help them feel engaged and stimulated in an online learning environment. Your child will:
- learn English through stories, videos, songs, games and arts and crafts with children of a similar age
- build their self-confidence, creativity, communication and thinking skills
- create happy memories of learning English with new friends … and you!
Discover a new way to learn together
Every week, the learning experience includes:
- two live, interactive 20-30 minute classes, led by a highly-qualified teacher. Kindergarten 1 students experience, activities inspired by an episode of 'Learning Time with Timmy'
- guidance on how to help your child to learn English at home, during and after class
- storytelling and singalong sessions with our early years education experts
- live feedback sessions for parents – speak to our highly qualified and passionate teachers on how to inspire your child to continue learning at home through play.
Easy to join
All of our sessions take place using video-conferencing with enhanced security features. Here’s how you can join us:
- for the best experience, use a laptop, tablet or desktop computer with speakers and webcam. You may also use your mobile phone
- a good wifi connection or 4G if using a tablet or mobile phone
- toys, everyday household items, your imagination and a sense of adventure!
Our early years education specialists have:
- a university degree and the appropriate qualifications to teach young children
- a minimum of two years’ teaching experience
- attended the 'Learning Time with Timmy' training programme.
Our teachers make the effort to know every child in class. They plan lessons to meet your child’s needs, helping them progress at their own pace. Our early years education experts provide regular training and ongoing professional development for our teachers so that they are well-equipped to impart the highest standards of teaching English to children in their early years.
Be part of your child’s learning experience
Parents are our partners. Besides providing you regular feedback on your child’s progress, our teachers also offer guidance on how you can continue your child’s English language learning adventure at home. Your observations of how your child uses new skills at home are invaluable too!
Learning in a safe and secure environment
We put your child’s personal development, security and well-being first, both in the classroom and online. Our learning environments are set up for your peace of mind - our policies and processes meet the highest UK child protection and safeguarding standards, which are among the best in the world.