Important points to note before you book your test
- Make sure you have a form of valid ID (NRIC for Singapore citizens/Permanent Residents, Passport for foreigners)
- You will need to bring the same ID with you on the day of your test. Please note that physical documents are required and digital IDs are not accepted.
- From 1 October 2023, SkillsFuture Singapore requires your attendance to be taken digitally via the Singpass App. Please bring your mobile phone with the Singpass App installed on the day of your test.
- Please do not make multiple bookings of the same WPLN test packages. You should only register for and complete a test package, before registering for a new one.
- You can book the test if you are aged 16 and above
- Minimum understanding of English Language: Ability to write name and simple words and phrases in English.
- For individuals taking WPLN assessments in order to enter National Institute of Technical Education Certificate courses offered by Institute of Technical Education (ITE): - minimum age of 18 years old for females and 20 years old for males (after serving National Service)
- The use of SkillsFuture Credits(SFC) can only be done through our registration portal. If you are using SkillsFuture Credits, please check the balance you have at www.myskillsfuture.gov.sg prior to registration.
- Please note that if you have already made an initial self-payment for the assessment, you will not be able to claim the SkillsFuture Credit retrospectively.
- Download and read our Candidate Guide, which contains important information about the assessment format and the question types.
WPLN assessment date confirmation
Once you have completed the booking process, you will receive a confirmation email giving you the start time of your test and the venue address.
Special needs and arrangements for your test
If you need special arrangements as a result of a disability or other condition, adjustments will be made for you on the test day. Please contact our dedicated customer service via email WPLN.Team@britishcouncil.org six weeks in advance to make the necessary arrangements.
WPLN Customer Service
We now have a dedicated WPLN Customer Service team in operation to serve you better. Our operating hours are as follows:
|Day||Operating Hours||Service Peak Hours|
|Monday – Friday||10:00 – 18:00||12:00 – 14:00|
|Saturday||08:30 – 16:30||11:00 – 15:00|
|Sunday & Public Holidays||Closed|
|Special Dates||Operating Hours|
**Please note, walk-in service is only available at our Napier Road branch.
Customers may experience longer waiting times during our service peak hours. Alternatively, email us at WPLN.Team@britishcouncil.org