The Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) Assessments will resume from Tuesday, 2 June 2020. Please see available test dates here.
Before you book your test
- Make sure you have a form of valid ID (NRIC / FIN for Singapore citizens / Permanent Residents, passport for foreigners)
- Anyone aged 16 or above
- Minimum understanding of English Language: Ability to write name and simple words and phrases in English.
- For individuals taking WPLN assessments in order to enter National Institute of Technical Education Certificate courses offered by Institute of Technical Education (ITE): - minimum age of 18 years old for females and 20 years old for males (after serving National Service)
- The available modes of payment are Visa/Mastercard/eNets. SkillsFuture Credits will be available as a mode of payment from 1 February 2020.
- Download and read our Candidate Guide, which contains important information about the assessment format and the question types.
WPLN assessment date confirmation
Once you have completed the booking process, you will receive a confirmation email giving you the start time of your test and the venue address.
Special needs and arrangements for your test
If you need special arrangements as a result of a disability or other condition, adjustments will be made for you on the test day. Please contact our dedicated customer service via email WPLN.Team@britishcouncil.org six weeks in advance to make the necessary arrangements.
WPLN Customer Service
We now have a dedicated WPLN Customer Service team in operation to serve you better. Our operating hours are as follows:
|Day||Operating Hours||Service Peak Hours|
|Monday – Friday||10:00 – 18:00||12:00 – 14:00|
|Saturday||08:30 – 16:30||11:00 – 15:00|
|Sunday & Public Holidays||Closed|
|Special Dates||Operating Hours|
**Please note, walk-in service is only available at our Napier Road branch.
Customers may experience longer waiting times during our service peak hours. Alternatively, email us at WPLN.Team@britishcouncil.org