Before you book your test
- Make sure you have a form of valid ID (NRIC for Singapore citizens/Permanent Residents, Passport for foreigners)
- You will need to bring the same ID with you on the day of your test. Please note that physical documents are required and digital IDs are not accepted.
- Anyone aged 16 or above
- Minimum understanding of English Language: Ability to write name and simple words and phrases in English.
- For individuals taking WPLN assessments in order to enter National Institute of Technical Education Certificate courses offered by Institute of Technical Education (ITE): - minimum age of 18 years old for females and 20 years old for males (after serving National Service)
- The use of SkillsFuture Credits(SFC) can only be done through our registration portal. If you are using SkillsFuture Credits, please check the balance you have at https://www.myskillsfuture.sg/ prior to registration.
- Download and read our Candidate Guide, which contains important information about the assessment format and the question types.
From 1 February 2022 onwards, vaccination-differentiated measures (VDS) will apply to ALL test takers. Test takers must strictly follow the below procedures to confirm that they are eligible to attend test sessions.
Fully vaccinated status
All test takers for all test/exams will be required to be fully vaccinated. Compliance with safe-entry check-in at test venues upon arrival applies.
An individual is considered vaccinated if he/she has been:
- fully vaccinated, i.e. has received the appropriate regimen of World Health Organisation Emergency Use Listing (WHO EUL) vaccines including their respective duration post-vaccination for the vaccine to be fully effective, and had their vaccination records ingested in MOH’s national IT systems; or
- recovered from COVID-19 within the last 180 days.
WPLN assessment date confirmation
Once you have completed the booking process, you will receive a confirmation email giving you the start time of your test and the venue address.
Special needs and arrangements for your test
If you need special arrangements as a result of a disability or other condition, adjustments will be made for you on the test day. Please contact our dedicated customer service via email WPLN.Team@britishcouncil.org six weeks in advance to make the necessary arrangements.
WPLN Customer Service
We now have a dedicated WPLN Customer Service team in operation to serve you better. Our operating hours are as follows:
|Day||Operating Hours||Service Peak Hours|
|Monday – Friday||10:00 – 18:00||12:00 – 14:00|
|Saturday||08:30 – 16:30||11:00 – 15:00|
|Sunday & Public Holidays||Closed|
|Special Dates||Operating Hours|
**Please note, walk-in service is only available at our Napier Road branch.
Customers may experience longer waiting times during our service peak hours. Alternatively, email us at WPLN.Team@britishcouncil.org