Cancellation up to 7 calendar days before the test day
- You can reschedule or cancel your WPLN assessments up to 7 calendar days prior to the chosen test date.
- If you choose to reschedule or cancel a test component, all other test components on the same day will be cancelled.
- If you cancel a test up to 7 calendar days prior to the test day, you will receive a full refund in the payment method you used, whether Visa / Mastercard / eNets, SSG funding or SkillsFuture Credits. (Note: You will need to apply for your own refund of SkillsFuture Credits.)
- To reschedule a test, you will need to cancel the current test session and register for a new test session allowing at least 7 calendar days prior to the test.
Example: if the test is on 24 January 2020 (Friday), you can cancel online until 17 January 2020 (Friday).
Rescheduling or cancelling tests less than 7 days before the test date
In general, tests cannot be rescheduled or cancelled less than 7 calendar days before the test date. If you have special circumstances, such as illness, hardship, death of close kin, National Service emergency or if you are a victim of crime please contact us for advice. Evidence (e.g. medical certificate, police report) must be supplied for rescheduling or cancellation under special circumstances.
No-show on test date
If you do not reschedule or cancel your WPLN assessment(s), and do turn up for your registered test session without informing us in advance:
- You will be recorded as a no-show on the attendance register for the test session in question, and the three-month lock-out period for the use of assessment credits for future tests will apply.
- No attempt will be made to contact you. Any assessment fees paid will be retained and any assessment credits used for payment will be regarded as consumed.