When a leader with executive presence speaks, people pay attention, feel inspired and are moved to act. But can executive presence be learned? The good news is yes!
This workshop will help you to develop the 3 Cs of executive presence: confidence, credibility and connection. You will receive a personalised Executive Presence report from our EQ partners Six Seconds, giving you a framework for developing these crucial skills.
This workshop is for you if…
You are a leader who would like to enhance their reputation and level of influence at work.
After taking this workshop you should be able to:
- develop a leadership brand that enhances your credibility
- be more confident in pressure situations
- connect with your team more effectively
Executive presence fundamentals
- What is executive presence?
- Assessing and enhancing your executive presence
- The 3 Cs of executive presence
- You and your brand
- Your character and legacy
- What’s your story?
- Poise under pressure
- The science of body language
- Increasing presence in meetings
Navigating challenging situations
- Keeping calm in challenging situations
- The Think, Feel, Act model
- Communicating your message clearly
- Having challenging conversations
- The 3 circles of energy
- A full mind or mindful?
- The empathy effect
- Mood contagion
|Public Training Dates 2020|
|April 16-17||August 13-14||November 12-13|
Length: 2 days
Venue: Professional Development Centre, Toa Payoh
Course Fees: S$1,122.43 (including GST)