When a leader with executive presence speaks, people pay attention, feel inspired and are moved to act. But can executive presence be learned? The good news is yes!
In this workshop you will explore the 3 Cs of executive presence: confidence, credibility and connection. You will also use our KNOW Presence Assessment Tool, developed in partnership with Six Seconds®, to pinpoint your leadership strengths and areas for development.
Who should attend?
New and experienced leaders or managers who want to learn how to communicate their personal brand with impact and convey presence at work.
- understand the key characteristics of executive presence
- project a more confident image in the workplace
- strengthen your ability to connect with others
Introduction and overview
- Presence in practice
- Defining executive presence
- Assessing and enhancing your executive presence
- The 3 Cs of executive presence
- You and your brand
- You character and legacy
- The power of story
- Building your narrative
- The impact of pressure
- Conveying poise and confidence
- The science of body language
- Increasing presence in meetings
Navigating challenging situations
- Keeping calm in challenging situations
- The Think, Feel, Act model
- Communicating your message clearly
- Having challenging conversations
- The 3 circles of energy
- A full mind or mindful?
- The empathy effect
- Mood contagion
|Public Training Dates 2019|
|March 7-8||July 1-2|
|October 7-8||December 2-3|
Length: 2 days
Venue: Professional Development Centre, Toa Payoh
Course Fees: S$1,122.43 (including GST)