This absorbing workshop gives you an in-depth insight into your managerial style. It concentrates on developing your skills through an experiential approach that will enable you to better understand, communicate with and manage your team.
You will receive a personalised 4,000-word Team Management Profile highlighting your work preferences by Team Management Systems™. You will reflect on these preferences and take part in a series of case studies, discussions and hands-on activities designed to help you maximise your strengths as a manager.
Who should attend?
New managers, managers who want an opportunity to develop themselves further and those aspiring to management positions.
e2i* funding is available at S$15 per hour/per pax for Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Increase your self-awareness and understanding of your team’s strengths and areas for development
- Be equipped to manage both people and tasks better
- Develop key areas of management such as interpersonal skills, team building and decision making
Team Management Profile Overview
- The eight critical work functions
- Different work preferences
- Your TMS profile
- Comparing leadership and management
- Identifying when to use each style
- Understanding your team
- Giving feedback
- Improving communication skills
- Building relationships
- Selecting a team
- The stages of team development
- Assessing team performance
- Divergent and convergent thinking
- Decision making tools – Edward de Bono’s 6 thinking hats
- Creativity and decision making
|Public Training Dates 2018|
|March 26-28||June 27-29||July 16-18|
|September 5-7||November 14-16|
Length: 3 days
Maximum group size: 16
Course Fees: $1,591.09 (including GST)
e2i funded course fee: SG$1591.09 (including GST)
*The Employment and Employability Institute Pte Ltd (“e2i”) is a strategic partner of the Workforce Singapore (“WSG”) in the national Continuing Education and Training (“CET”) effort. WSG provides funding to e2i to operate as an institution and to administer projects and grants on behalf of WSG to companies and workers as part of CET and related manpower initiatives.
Funding for the above workshop is at S$15.00 per training hour. In order to be eligible for the funding the following criteria must be fulfilled:-
- The participant must be Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Residents
- The participant must provide us their NRIC details (MANDATORY)
- The participant must meet the minimum set of entry requirements for the course(s) within the Programme
- The participant must achieve at least 75% attendance of the workshops
- The participant and/or the Company shall not receive any other funding from government sources