A successful project needs good organisation, detailed planning and strong controls. But these skills alone won’t ensure success, as ultimately projects are all about people.
This workshop looks at each stage of the project life-cycle in detail. It provides you with tips and techniques to build team cohesion, overcome people-related obstacles and deliver better outcomes for your stakeholders.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to improve the success rate of their projects. Both Project Managers and project team members will benefit.
e2i* funding is available at S$15 per hour/per pax for Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Residents
- gain and maintain support for your projects
- help your project team to work together more effectively
- better manage communication with your project’s key stakeholders
Introduction and overview
- Why do some projects fail?
- Creating the right balance
- Understanding types of project teams
Starting up a Project
- Planning pitfalls
- Articulating your project aims
- Using AIDA to persuade others
Communicating with your project team
- The stages of team development
- Building commitment, trust and rapport
- Delegating effectively
Managing conflict in your project team
- Sources of interpersonal conflict
- Giving feedback
- Maintaining momentum
Managing stakeholder communication
- Identifying, analysing and mapping your stakeholders
- Planning your communication approach
Closing your Project
- Closing a project successfully
- Celebrating success
|Public Training Dates 2019|
|March 28-29||June 13-14||August 13-14|
|October 7-8||December 2-3|
Length: 2 days
Venue: Professional Development Centre, Toa Payoh
Course fees: $954.44 (including GST)
e2i funded course fee: $744.44 (including GST)
*The Employment and Employability Institute Pte Ltd (“e2i”) is a strategic partner of the Workforce Singapore (“WSG”) in the national Continuing Education and Training (“CET”) effort. WSG provides funding to e2i to operate as an institution and to administer projects and grants on behalf of WSG to companies and workers as part of CET and related manpower initiatives.
Funding for the above workshop is at S$15.00 per training hour. In order to be eligible for the funding the following criteria must be fulfilled:-
- The participant must be Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Residents
- The participant must provide us their NRIC details (MANDATORY)
- The participant must meet the minimum set of entry requirements for the course(s) within the Programme
- The participant must achieve at least 75% attendance of the workshops
- The participant and/or the Company shall not receive any other funding from government sources