Do people stop and listen when you speak? Do you feel confident and credible when communicating? Do you feel a genuine connection with those who work with you? When a leader with executive presence speaks, people pay attention, feel inspired and moved to act. But can these skills be taught? The good news is yes!
This workshop is ideal for those new to leadership positions who want to craft their personal leadership style. It is also recommended for experienced leaders who want to enhance their level of influence and personal reputation.
Who should attend?
New and experienced managers who want to learn how to communicate their personal brand with impact.
- Have a clear understanding of the key characteristics of Executive Presence
- Project a more confident image in the workplace
- Strengthen your ability to connect and establish rapport
- Decide what kind of leader you want to be known as
- Learn how to communicate your personal brand to others
- Practise techniques for thinking on your feet and responding confidently under pressure
What is Executive Presence?
- Presence in practice
- Are leaders born or made?
- The core characteristics of executive presence
- Designing your personal brand
- Communicating with authenticity
- Telling your story
- Creating confidence from within
- Thinking on your feet
- Projecting presence: case study
- The empathy effect
- Mood contagion
- Increasing influence
|Public Training Dates 2016|
|September 22-23||November 21-22||December 12-13|
|Public Training Dates 2017|
Length: 2 days, 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Venue: Professional Development Centre, Toa Payoh
Maximum group size: 16
Course Fees: $908.43 (including GST)