Do you feel confident and credible in your role? Do people stop and listen when you speak? When a leader with executive presence speaks, people pay attention, feel inspired and are moved to act. But can these skills be taught? The good news is yes!
This workshop is ideal for those new to leadership positions who want to craft their personal leadership style. It is also recommended for experienced leaders who want to enhance their level of influence and personal reputation.
Who should attend?
New and experienced leaders or managers who want to learn how to communicate their personal brand with impact and convey presence at work.
- Understand the key characteristics of executive presence
- Project a more confident image in the workplace
- Strengthen your ability to connect with others and establish rapport
What is Executive Presence?
- Presence in practice
- How can we enhance our executive presence?
- The 3 Cs of executive presence
- You and your brand, character and legacy
- The power of story
- Building your narrative
- Poise under pressure
- Increasing presence in meetings
- Keeping calm in challenging situations
- Communicating your message clearly
- Navigating challenging conversations
- A full mind or mindful?
- The empathy effect
- Mood contagion
|Public Training Dates 2017|
|November 2-3||December 4-5|
|Public Training Dates 2018|
|March 22-23||May 30-31|
|July 30-31||November 29-30|
Length: 2 days
Venue: Professional Development Centre, Toa Payoh
Maximum group size: 16
Course Fees: $908.43 (including GST)