When project teams work together and communicate effectively with those around them, the chance of success is increased.
Through case studies, group discussion and team problem-solving activities, this interactive workshop introduces tips and techniques to help build team-cohesion and overcome people-related obstacles.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to improve the success of their projects.
Both Project Managers and Project team members will benefit.
- Be able to gain and maintain support for your projects
- Avoid some common project management pitfalls
- Help project team members work better together
- Learn tips and techniques to increase the chance of project success
- Develop a greater understanding of the stages of team development and how to help the team perform at its best
- Acquire tools to prioritise and manage stakeholder communication.
- Why do some projects fail?
- Balancing the competing needs of a project
Starting up a Project
- Tips for project planning
- Articulating project aims
Managing a Project
- Managing team communication
o The stages of team development
o Winning and maintaining commitment
o Managing team conflicts
- Managing stakeholder communication
o Identifying project stakeholders
o Prioritising communication
o Planning your communication approach
Closing a Project
- Closing a project successfully
- Celebrating success
|Public Training Dates 2016|
|September 22-23||October 24-25||December 5-6|
|Public Training Dates 2017|
Length: 2 days, 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Venue: Professional Development Centre, Toa Payoh
Maximum group size: 16
Course Fees: $908.43 (including GST)