Writing to customers in a style that focuses on them is vital to your organisation’s reputation and success.
Focusing on challenging correspondence such as refusing requests and dealing with complaints, this comprehensive workshop provides you with an in-depth understanding of how to write in a customer-focused way. You will write case studies related to your workplace and receive feedback from your trainer and other participants on your strengths and areas to improve.
Who should attend?
Anyone who has to deal with challenging correspondence or who would like to make their writing more customer-focused.
- Better engage customers, even when responding to difficult correspondence
- Structure and write responses which have a positive effect on the reader
- Improve your professional reputation and that of your organisation
Introduction and overview
- Presenting a positive service image
- The 5 Cs of customer-focused emails
- Preparing your case studies
Planning your email
- Meeting and exceeding customer expectations
- Analysing relationships with your readers
- Making follow-up actions clear
Organising and writing refusals
- Structuring your response
- Highlighting benefits of company policies
- Using positive language
- Explaining refusals
- Writing effective closings and headings
Writing responses to complaints
- What do complainants want?
- Structuring your replies
- Deciding on an appropriate tone
- Adapting your tone to purpose and reader
- Conciseness and clarity
- Courtesy – plain English
- Correctness – common grammar errors
- Using the 5 Cs to review
- Personal action plan
|Public Training Dates 2019|
|March 21-22||May 9-10||July 4-5|
|September 9-10||December 9-10|
Length: 2 days
Course Fees: S$955.44 (including GST)