This workshop looks at a range of challenging areas of grammar. Mastering these will enhance both your written and spoken communication at work.
Your trainer will guide you through practical activities such as speed meetings, mini presentations and group writing tasks. You will also analyse a selection of workplace documents and evaluate their use of grammar.
This workshop is for you if…
You have already attended our Grammar Foundations workshop or have a good grasp of the fundamentals of English grammar.
After taking this workshop you should be able to:
- have a clearer understanding of advanced English grammar and its use
- present a more polished professional image when writing
- speak more appropriately during face-to-face business interactions
- The language of grammar
- Grammar and you
- Constructing sentences
- Linking your ideas
- Email writing task
More information, please
- Using relative clauses
- Describing a colleague
- Defining jargon and technical terms
Verbs and tenses
- Review of the English tense system
- Modal verbs and their uses
- Using ‘will’ and ‘would’
The Big 'If'
- First and second conditional
- Promoting a product
- Writing a proposal
What did they say?
- Reported speech and back-shifting
- Speaking and writing tasks
|Public Training Dates 2020|
|February 27-28||April 13-14||June 22-23|
|August 20-21||October 19-20||December 10-11|
Length: 2 days
Course Fees: S$954.44 (including GST)