Would you like to build stronger relationships at work? Do you want to communicate in a more professional and effective way?
This workshop will help you to strengthen your interpersonal interactions at work.
You will learn about communication styles and discover easy-to-use tools and techniques to help you build relationships and achieve your professional goals.
This workshop is for you if…
You would like to communicate more effectively at work.
After taking this workshop you should be able to:
- state your preferred way of communicating and adapt it when necessary
- build rapport with colleagues, clients and superiors to help get things done
- improve a key relationship at work
Fundamentals of interpersonal communication
- What are interpersonal communication skills?
- A team communicating well
- The communication model
- A key relationship you’d like to improve
Understanding yourself and others
- What’s your communication style?
- Communicating with different styles
- Adapting to different situations and contexts
The power of listening
- Three levels of listening
- Remaining focused and present
- Responding positively
Communicating with empathy
- What’s under the surface?
- Developing empathic ability
- Giving feedback in an empathetic way
Communicating with impact
- Communicating your key qualities
- Exploring the 3 Vs of effective communication
- Your case study conversation
The communication skills project
- Case studies and role plays
- Improving your key relationship
- Personal action plan
|Public Training Dates 2020|
|January 16-17||February 13-14||March 26-27||April 20-21|
|May 21-22||June 15-16||July 20-21||August 17-18|
|September 21-22||October 19-20||Novemeber 9-10||December 10-11|
Length: 2 days
Course Fees: S$954.44 (including GST)