This highly interactive workshop will help you to develop the skills you need to communicate successfully in the modern business environment.
Through case study scenarios, role plays, questionnaires and mini presentations, you will learn techniques to be more effective in your work life and communicate in a clearer and more confident manner.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to get the most out of interpersonal relationships at work.
• Communicate with greater confidence with a range of different people
• Better overcome barriers to effective communication in your workplace
• Understand the 3 Vs of communication and know your strengths and areas to improve
Communicating with Impact
- Understanding the 3 Vs of communication
- Deciding what you want to communicate
- Creating clear messages
- Understanding your communication style
- Recognising different communication styles
- Communicating effectively with others
Barriers to Communication
- Identifying common barriers
- Overcoming communication barriers
- Responding to people under pressure
- Being an active listener
- Using questions effectively
- Showing empathy
- Clarifying information
You and your Voice
- Making the most of your voice
- Improving volume, pace, pausing and emphasis
|Public Training Dates 2018|
|January 29-30||February 22-23||March 22-23|
|April 9-10||May 17-18||June 21-22|
|July 12-13||August 2-3||September 20-21|
|October 18-19||November 26-27||December 10-11|
Length: 2 days
Maximum group size: 16
Course Fees: $908.43 (including GST)