Would you like to build more effective relationships with your colleagues, clients and managers? Are you struggling to get your ideas heard? Do you want to communicate in a more professional way?
This workshop will help you to develop the skills you need to communicate effectively in the modern workplace. You will learn more about communication styles and discover easy-to-use tools and techniques to help you build positive relationships and achieve your professional goals.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to communicate more effectively at work.
- understand your communication style and be able to adapt it when necessary
- build rapport with colleagues, clients and superiors to help you get things done
- have the skills to improve a key relationship at your workplace
Introduction and overview
- What are interpersonal communication skills?
- A key relationship you’d like to improve
- Your communication strengths and challenges
- Understanding how people communicate
- Discovering your communication style
- Communicating more effectively with other styles
Communicating with Impact
- Exploring the 3 Vs of communication
- Self-assessment, strengths and areas for development
- Communicating your key qualities
- Using body language to create connection
- Aligning your visual communication with the people you work with
- Matching how you communicate visually to your message
Communicating vocally and verbally
- Exploring the elements of voice
- Effective questioning
- The power of positive language
- Listening – the missing half of communication?
- Levels of listening
- Building rapport by paying full attention
- Understanding how others feel
- Communicating empathy
- Giving feedback in an empathetic way
The communication sills project
- Case studies and role plays
- Improving your key relationship
- Personal action plan
|Public Training Dates 2019|
|January 21-22||February 21-22||March 21-22||April 15-16|
|May 13-14||June 13-14||July 8-9||August 5-6|
|September 5-6||October 3-4||Novemeber 4-5||December 2-3|
Length: 2 days
Course Fees: S$954.44 (including GST)