Have you mastered the basics of presenting? Would you like to increase your influence and impact at work by taking your presentation skills to the next level?
This fully updated workshop will show you how to take your presentations from good to great. You will learn how to engage your audience, persuade key decision-makers and develop your personal presence as a presenter. There is a case study running through the workshop where you can immediately apply your new skills.
This workshop is for you if...
You are comfortable with the basics of presenting or have already attended our Success with Presentations workshop.
After taking this workshop you should be able to
- prepare presentations that address the needs and concerns of your audience
- engage key stakeholders and persuade them to act
- feel more credible, confident and connected to your audience when presenting
- Who’s in the room?
- What makes a presentation great?
- Your presentation at work
Laying the foundations for success
- Planning with the POW! approach
- Understanding your audience
- Organising your ideas
- Storyboarding your content
Persuading key decision-makers
- Highlighting your big idea
- Compelling headlines and key words
- Using convincing language
- Closing with extended benefits
Your presence as a presenter
- Developing confidence, credibility and connection
- Delivering an elevator pitch
- The 3 Vs of communication and you
Engaging your audience
- Starting and ending with a story
- Using digital tools to drive engagement
- Creating eye-catching visuals
Bringing it all together
Your case study presentation
Self-reflection, feedback and action plan
|Public Training Dates 2020|
|May 4-5||October 8-9|
Length: 2 days
Course Fees: $1122.43 (including GST)