This workshop will help you to network with anyone, anywhere and at any time!
You will be introduced to tips and techniques to increase your confidence so that you can enjoy networking and do it more successfully. You will take part in interactive activities and role plays to immediately put into practice what you learn. You will also discover how social media can help you to build lasting relationships with your contacts.
Who should attend?
Anyone who needs to gain confidence in making and developing contacts and fostering long-term relationships.
- Feel more confident in a variety of networking situations
- Build rapport in business and social situations
- Create a mutually beneficial network of contacts
Introduction and Overview
- What is networking?
- Understanding your networking needs
- Examining your existing network
Ready to network!
- Striking up a conversation
- Continuing the conversation
- Asking good questions
- Remembering people we meet
The Networking Event
- Dealing with nerves – case study
- What do you have to offer?
- Networking etiquette
- Ending the conversation
- Connecting with your contacts
- Adding value with social media
- Building lasting relationships
|Public Training Dates 2019|
|June 19||September 25||December 11|
Length: 1 day
Venue: Professional Development Centre, Toa Payoh
Course Fees: $668.75 (including GST)