This highly practical workshop provides you with a full understanding of how to prepare, organise and deliver presentations. It demonstrates techniques for creating interest and impact that reflect the positive style and personality of the speaker.
You will work on a case study presentation from your workplace which will be recorded so that you are better able to identify how to improve your performance. You will receive feedback from the other participants as well as from your trainer.
Who should attend?
Anyone who would like to build confidence and skills as a presenter.
• Plan and deliver presentations with more confidence
• Communicate your messages more clearly to the audience
• Present with greater impact
• Understand the key principles of presentations
• Identify your strengths and weaknesses
• Develop your confidence as a presenter
Purpose – Outcomes - WIIFM
• What’s the purpose?
• How can you measure success?
• What’s in it for your audience?
• Structuring a presentation logically
• Brainstorming content
• Opening effectively
• Closing memorably
• PowerPoint – worst and best practice
• Body language
• Pace and pausing
• Intonation, pitch and volume
• Emphasising key words
• Matching voice with body language
Fine Tuning your Language
• Signalling transitions
• Asking questions
• Packaging information into three
• Emphasising contrasts
• Handling interruptions
|Public Training Dates 2016|
|August 1-3||September 13-15||October 10-12||November 23-25|
|Public Training Dates 2017|
|January 9-11||March 15-17||April 10-12|
Length: 3 days, 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Maximum group size: 12
Course Fees: $1591.09 (including GST)